Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Englishanese: Round 4

USEFUL PRODUCTS
This chapter of `Englishanese` takes a look at the wonderful and useful world of Japanese products.
.
Nihon (Japan) doesn`t mess around when it comes to drying off wet hands. This bada$$ piece of machinery is a powerful technology-laden beast. Simply place your hands within its crevice, and let the intense blowing begin. I`ve made many a Japanese person wait patiently as I gloriously abuse its magnificence. They should make one for the whole body!
.
.
.
Phone Charger Locker
Is your phone suffering? Need a quick charge? No worries mate, there`s the `phone charger locker.` This nifty device was at a local shopping center. Simply hook up your phone for a charge and safely lock it up. I`m sure these contraptions will invade America soon, if they haven`t already.
.
.
.
Banana Protector
The `greatest` thing since slice bread has arrived. A ¥100 ($1) plastic giant banana that protects your edible banana from the harsh abusive nature of the real world. Needless to say, I haven`t purchased this useful and stupid piece of $hit. But, if you want me to send you one, I will. I may even throw a banana in there for ya!
.
.
.
Dressing Room
Okay, I admit this may not be too useful. Regardless, say konnichiwa (hello) to the standard yofukuya (clothing store) dressing room. So what`s behind the curtain? A naked Japanese person changing.

No comments: