Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Motherload

I opened the door for an obnoxiously polite delivery man. He insisted on shutting my door for me. Okay buddy, you rock those manners! Sadly, his graceful aggressiveness didn’t impress for I had a big package.
What was in this package? Let’s just say parental love. This special rendition of sentiment comes in the form of my soccer keeper gloves, a bag of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, 5 boxes of Kraft Macorini and Cheese, two cans of Bush’s Baked Beans, a bulk bag of candy corn, and something I wasn’t expecting. Did someone say Championship? That’s right a$$holes, I now have Lipton dry iced tea mix in my possession, and Captain Morgan is just a 10 minute bike ride away. My world famous liquid satisfier will now grace the island of Honshu. Giddyup!
You might be thinking, “but that’s all junk food.” You are absopositively correct! I want to publicly say ‘Thank you, and I love you,” to my family.

.

`Party In My Mouth`

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about some Bull, 2nd year in college and still have yet to recieve a care package.

Lindsay said...

Dude, save me some candy corn!

P.S. I'm stalking you today.

Anonymous said...

Aww how cool. I know how much you love food. I'll be sending thoothpaste and floss soon.

Anonymous said...

Now all you need is some frozen Mighty Taco and a couple 2 liters of Tahitian Treat and you're all set.

Unknown said...

WOW that is awesome....is cap'n morgan readily available??

Jeancarlo Gabrielle said...

Fucking... Bush's... baked... beans...